Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
g collins g collins is offline

Default Merging Email - option not available

I am trying to use merge to email using Outlook Express 6 and Word 2003
following how to on Answer Box but the option to merge to email not available in
Word. Found instructions on editing the registry to accomplish this but when I
tried to import the file created on notepad, it said it was not a registry file
despite the fact that I saved it with the .reg extension.

Thanks for any advice on the subject.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

See http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0002.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"g collins" wrote in message
I am trying to use merge to email using Outlook Express 6 and Word 2003
following how to on Answer Box but the option to merge to email not
available in
Word. Found instructions on editing the registry to accomplish this but
when I
tried to import the file created on notepad, it said it was not a registry
file
despite the fact that I saved it with the .reg extension.

Thanks for any advice on the subject.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
g collins g collins is offline

Thank you.

I did do that and got the email option to reveal, created a test email, and made
several attempts to send the message to myself. Unfortunately, I never received
it, so that's another issue that I need to resolve. Any suggestions as to what I
try next?

Appreciate your help..

| See http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0002.htm
|
| --
| Hope this helps.
|
| Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my
| services on a paid consulting basis.
|
| Doug Robbins - Word MVP
|
| "g collins" wrote in message
| I am trying to use merge to email using Outlook Express 6 and Word 2003
| following how to on Answer Box but the option to merge to email not
| available in
| Word. Found instructions on editing the registry to accomplish this but
| when I
| tried to import the file created on notepad, it said it was not a registry
| file
| despite the fact that I saved it with the .reg extension.
|
| Thanks for any advice on the subject.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

When you say a test email, do you mean using Send from the File menu in
Word?

--

"g collins" wrote in message
Thank you.

I did do that and got the email option to reveal, created a test email,
and made
several attempts to send the message to myself. Unfortunately, I never
received
it, so that's another issue that I need to resolve. Any suggestions as to
what I
try next?

Appreciate your help..

| See http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0002.htm
|
| --
| Hope this helps.
|
| Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my
| services on a paid consulting basis.
|
| Doug Robbins - Word MVP
|
| "g collins" wrote in message
| I am trying to use merge to email using Outlook Express 6 and Word 2003
| following how to on Answer Box but the option to merge to email not
| available in
| Word. Found instructions on editing the registry to accomplish this
but
| when I
| tried to import the file created on notepad, it said it was not a
registry
| file
| despite the fact that I saved it with the .reg extension.
|
| Thanks for any advice on the subject.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
g collins g collins is offline

Yes - I created the document, selected the email recipient from a data file
imported from excel file, basically followed through all the steps from the
"Answer Box" article "Send email messages to a group using mail merge in Word",
and "sent" the email. It never arrived.

| When you say a test email, do you mean using Send from the File menu in
| Word?
|
| --
| Hope this helps.
|
| Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my
| services on a paid consulting basis.
|
| Doug Robbins - Word MVP
|
| "g collins" wrote in message
| Thank you.
|
| I did do that and got the email option to reveal, created a test email,
| and made
| several attempts to send the message to myself. Unfortunately, I never
| received
| it, so that's another issue that I need to resolve. Any suggestions as to
| what I
| try next?
|
| Appreciate your help..
|

| "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in message
| | See http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0002.htm
| |
| | --
| | Hope this helps.
| |
| | Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my
| | services on a paid consulting basis.
| |
| | Doug Robbins - Word MVP
| |
| | "g collins" wrote in message
| | I am trying to use merge to email using Outlook Express 6 and Word 2003
| | following how to on Answer Box but the option to merge to email not
| | available in
| | Word. Found instructions on editing the registry to accomplish this
| but
| | when I
| | tried to import the file created on notepad, it said it was not a
| registry
| | file
| | despite the fact that I saved it with the .reg extension.
| |
| | Thanks for any advice on the subject.
| |
| |
| |
| |

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

That does not sound like the correct answer to the question. With documnet
open in Word, select Send from the File menu and complete the steps that
then appear and see if the mail item so generated is sent.

--

"g collins" wrote in message
Yes - I created the document, selected the email recipient from a data
file
imported from excel file, basically followed through all the steps from
the
"Answer Box" article "Send email messages to a group using mail merge in
Word",
and "sent" the email. It never arrived.

| When you say a test email, do you mean using Send from the File menu in
| Word?
|
| --
| Hope this helps.
|
| Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my
| services on a paid consulting basis.
|
| Doug Robbins - Word MVP
|
| "g collins" wrote in message
| Thank you.
|
| I did do that and got the email option to reveal, created a test
email,
| and made
| several attempts to send the message to myself. Unfortunately, I never
| received
| it, so that's another issue that I need to resolve. Any suggestions as
| what I
| try next?
|
| Appreciate your help..
|

| "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in message
| | See http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0002.htm
| |
| | --
| | Hope this helps.
| |
| | Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of
my
| | services on a paid consulting basis.
| |
| | Doug Robbins - Word MVP
| |
| | "g collins" wrote in message
| | I am trying to use merge to email using Outlook Express 6 and Word
2003
| | following how to on Answer Box but the option to merge to email
not
| | available in
| | Word. Found instructions on editing the registry to accomplish
this
| but
| | when I
| | tried to import the file created on notepad, it said it was not a
| registry
| | file
| | despite the fact that I saved it with the .reg extension.
| |
| | Thanks for any advice on the subject.
| |
| |
| |
| |

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
g collins g collins is offline

OK - I did not literally send from the file menu in Word - the article I
referred to never mentions doing that. However, I did just try that and
basically it then wants me to fill in the email address and it has no option to
merge the data file with the document. If I was going to do that, I'd just send
individual messages which is what I was trying to avoid - that and sending it
bcc. I've pretty much decided that this won't work and I'm trying another
software, but thanks for your help.

| That does not sound like the correct answer to the question. With documnet
| open in Word, select Send from the File menu and complete the steps that
| then appear and see if the mail item so generated is sent.
|
| --
| Hope this helps.
|
| Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my
| services on a paid consulting basis.
|
| Doug Robbins - Word MVP
|
| "g collins" wrote in message
| Yes - I created the document, selected the email recipient from a data
| file
| imported from excel file, basically followed through all the steps from
| the
| "Answer Box" article "Send email messages to a group using mail merge in
| Word",
| and "sent" the email. It never arrived.
|

| "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in message
| | When you say a test email, do you mean using Send from the File menu in
| | Word?
| |
| | --
| | Hope this helps.
| |
| | Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my
| | services on a paid consulting basis.
| |
| | Doug Robbins - Word MVP
| |
| | "g collins" wrote in message
| | Thank you.
| |
| | I did do that and got the email option to reveal, created a test
| email,
| | and made
| | several attempts to send the message to myself. Unfortunately, I never
| | received
| | it, so that's another issue that I need to resolve. Any suggestions as
| | what I
| | try next?
| |
| | Appreciate your help..
| |
| |
| | "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in message
| | | See http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0002.htm
| | |
| | | --
| | | Hope this helps.
| | |
| | | Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of
| my
| | | services on a paid consulting basis.
| | |
| | | Doug Robbins - Word MVP
| | |
| | | "g collins" wrote in message
| | | I am trying to use merge to email using Outlook Express 6 and Word
| 2003
| | | following how to on Answer Box but the option to merge to email
| not
| | | available in
| | | Word. Found instructions on editing the registry to accomplish
| this
| | but
| | | when I
| | | tried to import the file created on notepad, it said it was not a
| | registry
| | | file
| | | despite the fact that I saved it with the .reg extension.
| | |
| | | Thanks for any advice on the subject.
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| |
| |
| |
| |

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

The purpose of asking you to try using FileSend was just to test if a
message was then sent and received. It was not intended to be a suggestion
of the way to perform your desired task.

--

"g collins" wrote in message
OK - I did not literally send from the file menu in Word - the article I
referred to never mentions doing that. However, I did just try that and
basically it then wants me to fill in the email address and it has no
option to
merge the data file with the document. If I was going to do that, I'd just
send
individual messages which is what I was trying to avoid - that and sending
it
bcc. I've pretty much decided that this won't work and I'm trying another
software, but thanks for your help.

| That does not sound like the correct answer to the question. With
documnet
| open in Word, select Send from the File menu and complete the steps that
| then appear and see if the mail item so generated is sent.
|
| --
| Hope this helps.
|
| Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my
| services on a paid consulting basis.
|
| Doug Robbins - Word MVP
|
| "g collins" wrote in message
| Yes - I created the document, selected the email recipient from a data
| file
| imported from excel file, basically followed through all the steps
from
| the
| "Answer Box" article "Send email messages to a group using mail merge
in
| Word",
| and "sent" the email. It never arrived.
|

| "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in message
| | When you say a test email, do you mean using Send from the File menu
in
| | Word?
| |
| | --
| | Hope this helps.
| |
| | Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of
my
| | services on a paid consulting basis.
| |
| | Doug Robbins - Word MVP
| |
| | "g collins" wrote in message
| | Thank you.
| |
| | I did do that and got the email option to reveal, created a test
| email,
| | and made
| | several attempts to send the message to myself. Unfortunately, I
never
| | received
| | it, so that's another issue that I need to resolve. Any
suggestions as
| | what I
| | try next?
| |
| | Appreciate your help..
| |
| |
| | "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in
message
| | | See http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk/t0002.htm
| | |
| | | --
| | | Hope this helps.
| | |
| | | Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself
of
| my
| | | services on a paid consulting basis.
| | |
| | | Doug Robbins - Word MVP
| | |
| | | "g collins" wrote in message
| | | I am trying to use merge to email using Outlook Express 6 and
Word
| 2003
| | | following how to on Answer Box but the option to merge to
email
| not
| | | available in
| | | Word. Found instructions on editing the registry to accomplish
| this
| | but
| | | when I
| | | tried to import the file created on notepad, it said it was
not a
| | registry
| | | file
| | | despite the fact that I saved it with the .reg extension.
| | |
| | | Thanks for any advice on the subject.
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| |
| |
| |
| |

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
g collins g collins is offline

Sorry - Yes, I did just send a test email to myself by filling in the address
from FileSend and the message arrived as I had created it.

| The purpose of asking you to try using FileSend was just to test if a
| message was then sent and received. It was not intended to be a suggestion
| of the way to perform your desired task.
|

| --
| Hope this helps.
|
| Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my
| services on a paid consulting basis.
|
| Doug Robbins - Word MVP
|
| "g collins" wrote in message
| OK - I did not literally send from the file menu in Word - the article I
| referred to never mentions doing that. However, I did just try that and
| basically it then wants me to fill in the email address and it has no
| option to
| merge the data file with the document. If I was going to do that, I'd just
| send
| individual messages which is what I was trying to avoid - that and sending
| it
| bcc. I've pretty much decided that this won't work and I'm trying another
| software, but thanks for your help.
|

| "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in message
| | That does not sound like the correct answer to the question. With
| documnet
| | open in Word, select Send from the File menu and complete the steps that
| | then appear and see if the mail item so generated is sent.
| |
| | --
| | Hope this helps.
| |
| | Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my
| | services on a paid consulting basis.
| |
| | Doug Robbins - Word MVP
| |
| | "g collins" wrote in message
| | Yes - I created the document, selected the email recipient from a data
| | file
| | imported from excel file, basically followed through all the steps
| from
| | the
| | "Answer Box" article "Send email messages to a group using mail merge
| in
| | Word",
| | and "sent" the email. It never arrived.
| |
| |
| |
| | "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in message
| | | When you say a test email, do you mean using Send from the File menu
| in
| | | Word?
| | |
| | | --
| | | Hope this helps.
| | |
| | | Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of
| my
| | | services on a paid consulting basis.
| | |
| | | Doug Robbins - Word MVP
| | |
| | | "g collins" wrote in message
| | | Thank you.
| | |
| | | I did do that and got the email option to reveal, created a test
| | email,
| | | and made
| | | several attempts to send the message to myself. Unfortunately, I
| never
| | | received
| | | it, so that's another issue that I need to resolve. Any
| suggestions as
| | | what I
| | | try next?
| | |
| | | Appreciate your help..
| | |
| | |
| | | "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in
| message
| | | |
| | | |
| of
| | my
| | | |
| | | |
| Word
| | 2003
| email
| | not
| | this
| | | but
| not a
| | | registry
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| |
| |
| |
| |

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

OK, so know we know that sending an email from Word is working. Try sending
a test mailmerge message with the Mail format box set to Plain text.

--

"g collins" wrote in message
Sorry - Yes, I did just send a test email to myself by filling in the
address
from FileSend and the message arrived as I had created it.

| The purpose of asking you to try using FileSend was just to test if a
| message was then sent and received. It was not intended to be a
suggestion
| of the way to perform your desired task.
|

| --
| Hope this helps.
|
| Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my
| services on a paid consulting basis.
|
| Doug Robbins - Word MVP
|
| "g collins" wrote in message
| OK - I did not literally send from the file menu in Word - the article
| referred to never mentions doing that. However, I did just try that
and
| basically it then wants me to fill in the email address and it has no
| option to
| merge the data file with the document. If I was going to do that, I'd
just
| send
| individual messages which is what I was trying to avoid - that and
sending
| it
| bcc. I've pretty much decided that this won't work and I'm trying
another
| software, but thanks for your help.
|

| "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in message
| | That does not sound like the correct answer to the question. With
| documnet
| | open in Word, select Send from the File menu and complete the steps
that
| | then appear and see if the mail item so generated is sent.
| |
| | --
| | Hope this helps.
| |
| | Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of
my
| | services on a paid consulting basis.
| |
| | Doug Robbins - Word MVP
| |
| | "g collins" wrote in message
| | Yes - I created the document, selected the email recipient from a
data
| | file
| | imported from excel file, basically followed through all the steps
| from
| | the
| | "Answer Box" article "Send email messages to a group using mail
merge
| in
| | Word",
| | and "sent" the email. It never arrived.
| |
| |
| |
| | "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in
message
| | | When you say a test email, do you mean using Send from the File
menu
| in
| | | Word?
| | |
| | | --
| | | Hope this helps.
| | |
| | | Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself
of
| my
| | | services on a paid consulting basis.
| | |
| | | Doug Robbins - Word MVP
| | |
| | | "g collins" wrote in message
| | | Thank you.
| | |
| | | I did do that and got the email option to reveal, created a
test
| | email,
| | | and made
| | | several attempts to send the message to myself. Unfortunately,
| never
| | | received
| | | it, so that's another issue that I need to resolve. Any
| suggestions as
| | | what I
| | | try next?
| | |
| | | Appreciate your help..
| | |
| | |
| | | "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in
| message
| | | |
| | | |
| of
| | my
| | | |
| | | |
| Word
| | 2003
| email
| | not
accomplish
| | this
| | | but
| not a
| | | registry
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| |
| |
| |
| |

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
g collins g collins is offline

The message was sent and received when I sent in plain text.

| OK, so know we know that sending an email from Word is working. Try sending
| a test mailmerge message with the Mail format box set to Plain text.
|
| --
| Hope this helps.
|
| Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my
| services on a paid consulting basis.
|
| Doug Robbins - Word MVP
|
| "g collins" wrote in message
| Sorry - Yes, I did just send a test email to myself by filling in the
| address
| from FileSend and the message arrived as I had created it.
|

| "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in message
| | The purpose of asking you to try using FileSend was just to test if a
| | message was then sent and received. It was not intended to be a
| suggestion
| | of the way to perform your desired task.
| |
| |
| |
| | --
| | Hope this helps.
| |
| | Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my
| | services on a paid consulting basis.
| |
| | Doug Robbins - Word MVP
| |
| | "g collins" wrote in message
| | OK - I did not literally send from the file menu in Word - the article
| | referred to never mentions doing that. However, I did just try that
| and
| | basically it then wants me to fill in the email address and it has no
| | option to
| | merge the data file with the document. If I was going to do that, I'd
| just
| | send
| | individual messages which is what I was trying to avoid - that and
| sending
| | it
| | bcc. I've pretty much decided that this won't work and I'm trying
| another
| | software, but thanks for your help.
| |
| |
| | "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in message
| | | That does not sound like the correct answer to the question. With
| | documnet
| | | open in Word, select Send from the File menu and complete the steps
| that
| | | then appear and see if the mail item so generated is sent.
| | |
| | | --
| | | Hope this helps.
| | |
| | | Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of
| my
| | | services on a paid consulting basis.
| | |
| | | Doug Robbins - Word MVP
| | |
| | | "g collins" wrote in message
| | | Yes - I created the document, selected the email recipient from a
| data
| | | file
| | | imported from excel file, basically followed through all the steps
| | from
| | | the
| | | "Answer Box" article "Send email messages to a group using mail
| merge
| | in
| | | Word",
| | | and "sent" the email. It never arrived.
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | | "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in
| message
| menu
| | in
| | | |
| | | |
| of
| | my
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| test
| | | email,
| | never
| | suggestions as
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | message
| | | | |
| | | | |
| yourself
| | of
| | | my
| | | | |
| | | | |
| and
| | Word
| | | 2003
| | email
| | | not
| accomplish
| | | this
| was
| | not a
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| |
| |
| |
| |

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

NB, sending via HTML does not work with OE6, or, as far as I know, with any
other e-mail program except the full Outlook.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"g collins" wrote in message
The message was sent and received when I sent in plain text.

| OK, so know we know that sending an email from Word is working. Try
sending
| a test mailmerge message with the Mail format box set to Plain text.
|
| --
| Hope this helps.
|
| Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my
| services on a paid consulting basis.
|
| Doug Robbins - Word MVP
|
| "g collins" wrote in message
| Sorry - Yes, I did just send a test email to myself by filling in the
| address
| from FileSend and the message arrived as I had created it.
|

| "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in message
| | The purpose of asking you to try using FileSend was just to test if
| | message was then sent and received. It was not intended to be a
| suggestion
| | of the way to perform your desired task.
| |
| |
| |
| | --
| | Hope this helps.
| |
| | Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of
my
| | services on a paid consulting basis.
| |
| | Doug Robbins - Word MVP
| |
| | "g collins" wrote in message
| | OK - I did not literally send from the file menu in Word - the
article
| | referred to never mentions doing that. However, I did just try
that
| and
| | basically it then wants me to fill in the email address and it has
no
| | option to
| | merge the data file with the document. If I was going to do that,
I'd
| just
| | send
| | individual messages which is what I was trying to avoid - that and
| sending
| | it
| | bcc. I've pretty much decided that this won't work and I'm trying
| another
| | software, but thanks for your help.
| |
| |
| | "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in
message
| | | That does not sound like the correct answer to the question.
With
| | documnet
| | | open in Word, select Send from the File menu and complete the
steps
| that
| | | then appear and see if the mail item so generated is sent.
| | |
| | | --
| | | Hope this helps.
| | |
| | | Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself
of
| my
| | | services on a paid consulting basis.
| | |
| | | Doug Robbins - Word MVP
| | |
| | | "g collins" wrote in message
| | | Yes - I created the document, selected the email recipient
from a
| data
| | | file
| | | imported from excel file, basically followed through all the
steps
| | from
| | | the
| | | "Answer Box" article "Send email messages to a group using
mail
| merge
| | in
| | | Word",
| | | and "sent" the email. It never arrived.
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | | "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in
| message
File
| menu
| | in
| | | |
| | | |
| of
| | my
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| test
| | | email,
Unfortunately,
| | never
| | suggestions as
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
in
| | message
| | | | |
| | | | |
| yourself
| | of
| | | my
| | | | |
| | | | |
| and
| | Word
| | | 2003
| | email
| | | not
| accomplish
| | | this
| was
| | not a
extension.
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| |
| |
| |
| |

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
g collins g collins is offline

Well, that's disappointing...

"Peter Jamieson" wrote in message
| NB, sending via HTML does not work with OE6, or, as far as I know, with any
| other e-mail program except the full Outlook.
|
| --
| Peter Jamieson
| http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk
|
| "g collins" wrote in message
| The message was sent and received when I sent in plain text.
|

| "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in message
| | OK, so know we know that sending an email from Word is working. Try
| sending
| | a test mailmerge message with the Mail format box set to Plain text.
| |
| | --
| | Hope this helps.
| |
| | Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my
| | services on a paid consulting basis.
| |
| | Doug Robbins - Word MVP
| |
| | "g collins" wrote in message
| | Sorry - Yes, I did just send a test email to myself by filling in the
| | address
| | from FileSend and the message arrived as I had created it.
| |
| |
| | "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in message
| | | The purpose of asking you to try using FileSend was just to test if
| | | message was then sent and received. It was not intended to be a
| | suggestion
| | | of the way to perform your desired task.
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | | --
| | | Hope this helps.
| | |
| | | Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of
| my
| | | services on a paid consulting basis.
| | |
| | | Doug Robbins - Word MVP
| | |
| | | "g collins" wrote in message
| | | OK - I did not literally send from the file menu in Word - the
| article
| | | referred to never mentions doing that. However, I did just try
| that
| | and
| | | basically it then wants me to fill in the email address and it has
| no
| | | option to
| | | merge the data file with the document. If I was going to do that,
| I'd
| | just
| | | send
| | | individual messages which is what I was trying to avoid - that and
| | sending
| | | it
| | | bcc. I've pretty much decided that this won't work and I'm trying
| | another
| | | software, but thanks for your help.
| | |
| | |
| | | "Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote in
| message
| With
| | | documnet
| steps
| | that
| | | |
| | | |
| of
| | my
| | | |
| | | |
| from a
| | data
| steps
| | | from
| mail
| | merge
| | | in
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | message
| File
| | menu
| | | in
| | | | |
| | | | |
| yourself
| | of
| | | my
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | test
| Unfortunately,
| | | never
| | | suggestions as
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| in
| | | message
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | yourself
| | | of
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| 6
| | and
| | | Word
| | | email
| | accomplish
| it
| | was
| | | not a
| extension.
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| | |
| |
| |
| |
| |

option email is not longer active Jacky & Simone Wenger Microsoft Word Help 1 December 7th 07 03:27 PM
Send Email option not available Fred Routson Microsoft Word Help 3 May 28th 07 03:01 PM
how do I insert an item in an email? I do not see that option. retail guy Microsoft Word Help 1 April 24th 06 06:30 PM
Merging word to email Whizzy New Users 1 January 31st 06 06:22 PM
email merging Michael Pazyniak Mailmerge 0 March 22nd 05 05:21 PM