Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nadia Nadia is offline

Default Can't send Word doc as an attachment to Windows Mail

I'm trying to send a word document as an attachment to my "Windows Mail" and
it won't let me. I know I did this before and it worked. I don't know what
I'm doing wrong now. This is what I did:

I rec'd an email from a company and they gave me a link to reply to. When I
clicked on that link I rec'd a message saying:

Internet Exployer cannot download. Unspecified error. So I replied to the
company and told them the link didn't work. They replied back to me saying
they tried it and it worked for them and for me to try it again. I did. It
gave me the same message.

So I want to send them a cc of the error screen that appeared in the email
they sent me.

So I copied the page and pasted it on a Word Document and saved it. I
opened it and went down to "Send" and the option to email was not highlighted
so I couldn't do it.

Any Suggestions ?????

Thanks.