Garry

Default New text block depending of value

Hi all

Depending on the value of FieldType1 being X or Y

How do I insert a whole letter either Letter X or Letter Y.
Maybe a whole paragraph

I'm probably doing this wrong

any pointers would be most appreciated

thanks Garry

Greg

Garry,

By use of the term FieldType1, I am assuming that you are using a
protected form and the field bookmark is "FieldType1"

Now you need an IF field a Ref field and a couple of IncludeText
fields. Both are described in the help file.

Your end result should look something this:

{ IF {REF FieldType1} = "X""{IncludeText "C:\\Some Text"}"{IncludeText
"C:\\Some Other Text"}}

Garry

Hi Greg

I know nothing of protected forms or bookmarks. This is just an ordinary
field that either contains X or Y.

thanks Garry

"Greg" wrote in message
oups.com...
Garry,

By use of the term FieldType1, I am assuming that you are using a
protected form and the field bookmark is "FieldType1"

Now you need an IF field a Ref field and a couple of IncludeText
fields. Both are described in the help file.

Your end result should look something this:

{ IF {REF FieldType1} = "X""{IncludeText "C:\\Some Text"}"{IncludeText
"C:\\Some Other Text"}}

How do I turn select text on and use Find to select a block of te. hpmted Microsoft Word Help 2 April 13th 05 12:32 AM
Cannot use the delete key for deleting a block of text NCL Microsoft Word Help 1 March 29th 05 12:47 AM
When I block text and click delete, I get a message "Block text? . D-- Microsoft Word Help 1 February 18th 05 08:07 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Disable locks on text in text block tool? Joan Ramsay Microsoft Word Help 1 December 25th 04 02:22 AM