Eric Swope

Default Word's Reading Layout Welcome Screen

Hi. My wife was using Word 2003 and when I used to go to the Reading Layout
Screen, there was a welcome box that would pop up and give you some
background on its features, etc. At the bottom there was the infamous "Do
not show this message again" checkbox. Apparently she checked it, and now
the dialog box doesn't come up anymore. I realize I will probably have to do
a registry edit to get it back, but I am not sure what key to look for. Any
help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Eric