mcs135

Default templates all U.S. letter size

All of my templates open in 'letter' size with zero space at the top. When I
change the default 'paper size' to A4 in the Normal.dot template the new word
doc (Word 2003) still opens in the 'letter size'. I have tried renaming the
Normal.dot to Normal.old so that Word will recreate a new one but the problem
remains. I have tried looking at "Why is my 'Blank Document' not blan?" but
didn't help solve the problem. Any further suggestions would be very welcome.