sean

Default how do i change the paper size without changing the format?

I have an existing letter that the format cannot change in, but the paper I
am supposed to print it on is smaller than normal. Everytime I change the
paper size, the format changes. I received the letter from mail merge.
garfield-n-odie

In Word, click on File | Print | Scale to paper size: choose
your smaller than normal paper size | OK.

sean wrote:

I have an existing letter that the format cannot change in, but the paper I
am supposed to print it on is smaller than normal. Everytime I change the
paper size, the format changes. I received the letter from mail merge.

macropod

Hi Sean,

Another way is to change the page margins, so that the print area remains
the same. This effectively keeps the text etc the same size as the original
and simply reduces the surrounding white space.

Cheers