Karen

Default Copy Table Into Table

What's the best way to copy a table into a table? It
doesn't work for me when I do a copy & paste. The source
table overlaps the margins in the destination table.

HELP
Greg Maxey

Karen,

Best? I don't know.

Try pasting as a nested table. It should be an option on your mouse right
click menu.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

Karen wrote:
What's the best way to copy a table into a table? It
doesn't work for me when I do a copy & paste. The source
table overlaps the margins in the destination table.

HELP

Resources for Long Document Management Jason Langkamer-Smith Microsoft Word Help 9 January 17th 05 08:17 PM
Copying a Table Into a Table Karen Microsoft Word Help 1 January 14th 05 03:06 PM
Table Issues Karen Microsoft Word Help 4 January 5th 05 07:43 PM
Table of Content problem Vincdc Microsoft Word Help 6 December 23rd 04 08:01 PM
COPY TABLE INTO LABEL Kitty Microsoft Word Help 1 December 10th 04 02:26 PM