Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Gol-Fer

Default Nametag formatting

How do I make the last line of a Nametag "sit" down on the bottom of the box,
not be centered top and bottom? I want to put "Table No. ___" on the lower
right corner of each name tag.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?R29sLUZlcg==?=,

How do I make the last line of a Nametag "sit" down on the bottom of the box,
not be centered top and bottom? I want to put "Table No. ___" on the lower
right corner of each name tag.

I'd re-set the cells' formatting to "top left", then use the normal tools to
align each paragraph individually.

so, press ENTER to move lines down. And use the Center / Right alignment buttons
on the Formatting toolbar to align each paragraph within the cell.

If this is Word 2002 or 2003 you need only do this in the first cell. Then click
the "Propagate labels" button in the mail merge toolbar to copy to all the other
cells.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org