Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
MATTIE

Default where is the letters and mailings tab

I am learning to use Mail merge. I have windows XP on my computer. I am
following a book to learn to use mail merge. I want to create a mailing list.
The book says to do this step 1 is to go to the 'letters and settings' tab in
the tools menu in word. I have done this but when the tools menu comes down
there is no tab with 'letters and mailings'.
It is probably something very simple, but I have been stuck on this problem
for hours. HELP
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor

Do you have Word 2002 or 2003? Do you have it configured to always display
full menus? If the answer to both is yes - see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...oreMenuCmd.htm