mariannajoleeni

Default Question on a short cut for hyphenated words

What is the short cut that you use to prevent hyphenated words from
splitting up and spilling onto the next line? Is it alt shift enter or
ctrl alt enter???

Stefan Blom

To insert a nonbreaking hyphen, press Ctrl+Shift+Hyphen.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

oups.com...