Joe

Default The open Dialog box takes too much to find files in a folder

Hi All,

Using office 2003 service pack 1. When ever I am trying to find a file via
the File-Open dialog box, it takes 30 second and more to show me all files
in the selected folder.

I installed the printer driver of the HP 7410 (All in one). I dn't know if
there is any connection, but i removed this driver and still having this
problem.

Any idea is appreciated.

Thanks,

Joe
garfield-n-odie

Right-click on the My Computer icon on the Windows desktop, left-click
on Disconnect Network Drive, and disconnect any mapped network drives
that are not currently available.