Dave

Default If mergefield and printing...

We have a statement which reads: {IF {MERGEFIELD Field} "" {INCLUDETEXT
"filename"}" ""}. The letter meges fine, but if we do a print preview or
merge to printer, the text block disappears. If we merge to document and then
print, it works fine.

Does anyone know why the text block is disappearing and/or a fix?