Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kim kim is offline

Default WordArt will not print in Word 2007 with Vista

WordArt and text boxes will not print. They show in print preview, but will
not print. I have checked "Show drawings and text boxes" in Display and in
Advanced. Still won't print. Please help.
--
kas
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If they display in Print Preview (actual Print Preview, not Print Layout
view), then there is some bizarre printer (driver) problem.

http://word.mvps.org

"kim" wrote in message
WordArt and text boxes will not print. They show in print preview, but
will
not print. I have checked "Show drawings and text boxes" in Display and
in
Advanced. Still won't print. Please help.
--
kas

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If he's working with HP, presumably they will suggest that.

http://word.mvps.org

"Bob Umlas, Excel MVP" wrote in
message ...