Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CALI CALI is offline

Default I can see e-mail in outlook but not yahoo why

When I open my yahoo account I cannot see my messages. I can see where they
came from and all the people they sent it to. I can even see the subject. But
when it comes to the body of the message i cannot see anything. I can go to
attachments to the left of the screen or my photos to the left of the screen
and go through a lot of crap to get to the message. Did i hit a wrong button
or something. Also I cannot forward or reply to any of the messages and when
I retrieve the message via the attachement way I cannot delete it. I can view
my e-mails from work but i cannot give my work e-mail address out to my
friends when it is personal. Can someone please help me. I am not the
brightest with computers but I can move around pretty good, and I follow
directions really well.