ED'S JUST LEARNING

Default MY COMPUTER ALL OF A SUDDEN IS PRINTING AUTOTEXTLIST ON ALL MY WO.

i am brand new in the computer world, i.e.,just learning. Lat night I was
practicing how to make tables with columns and rows. After that my word
program starting printing documents with AUTOTEXTLIST in areas that I cant
use the diocument. How do I get this off my computer ? I can find any topics
in Office help and now I cant even use my Worsd 2003 program because of this.
Any one out there that could please help me ?PLEASE ? tHANK yOU !