wendy

Default my word2002 won't install, gives errorInternal 2738, HElp Me

I installed micorsoft suite 2004. It won't let me install it. Registration
goes in, but it says it is not registered to anyone on my computer and so it
won't open or install .
keeps backing up at the end of install.
I tried everything.
It even ate up my old word program. 6, .
Give me some Evualate MSC Status................(alot more).
How can this stop.
thank you
516-431-7154.
oem product. but it has all to go and work.

It would help if you quoted a specific error message, but try these KB
articles:\

"Installation stops responding or you receive an error message when you try
to install Works Suite"
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=840985

"Works Suite: Error 25506 or Error 1311
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=312365

"Works Suite Error Message: Error 1327 Invalid Drive H:\"
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=262318

"Works: "Error 1327, Invalid Drive" Error Message Occurs During
Installation"
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=282183

"Error message: Error 1402. Could Not Open Key..."
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=303089