Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terrie Terrie is offline

Default background color for text document

I am only able to format background color in Web Layout view. (using XP)
It seems that in the past, somewhere, I have been able to apply it to Normal
and Print Layout. How do I do this?
--
Terrie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Somewhere in Word 2003 - probably in Tools, Options, Printer Options - there
is a check box to include background colour. By default, it is only an HTML
option.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP