Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dave

Default Saving/Opening Docs with Tracked Changes

I am having a problem with saving docs in which I have been tracking
changes. I am using Office/Word 2003.

Before saving, I clear all tabs under 'Show" on the Tracking toolbar, and
select Final. Screen shows final doc OK, and I save and close.

But when I reopen, it comes back showing all changes. How can I save/open
my doc so the tracked changes don't reappear (however remain with the doc
for future editing.)??

Tried a lot of boxes under Tools/Options, but can't seem to find the right
one.

Thanks all

Dave