dsully

Default Student 2006

Since loading the above program, Word 2003 takes ages to load. From one post
I understand that it may because the Student 2006 is loading several language
dictionaries. I want to disable this but I am not sure where to go to do
this. I have looked under Tools and Templates/Add-ins but don't see anything
there.