Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
tomscott56 tomscott56 is offline

Default Spell check

How do I get spell check to work on all programs as I'm typing?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
trip_to_tokyo[_2_] trip_to_tokyo[_2_] is offline

WORD 2007

Office Button (top left hand corner)

Word Options (lower right hand corner)

Proofing on the left hand side, then, on the right hand side, in the:-

When correcting spelling and grammar in Word

- section place a tick (check) in the:-

Check spelling as you type

- box then hit OK.

Thanks.

How do I get spell check to work on all programs as I'm typing?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/MasterSpellCheck.htm

--
Hope this helps.