Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Laura Irwin

Default why is my cursor disappearing and words stop typing on Word?

I just bought Microsoft Office Student Teacher version from Cosco. I
downloaded it on my computor. When I use Microsoft Word though I am having a
problem. I can only type for seconds before my cursor disappears and it stops
typing. This happens several times while I am typing. I have waited thinking
it is the speed I am typing and nothing happens. If I stop and wait a few
seconds to type then the cursor disappears and when I try to type, nothing
types. Is this a setting that needs to be changed or what? Does anyone have
an idea of what this could be?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Laptop? Keep your hands away from the touchpad. You are probably moving
focus out of the current window.