Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bluebonnet Bluebonnet is offline

Default Template printing incorrectly

When trying to print a fax cover sheet, the heading "Fax" is not printing.
All other template fields are printing fine, just not the heading. It looks
right in print view, and also in the Print Preview. I tried saving it as an
..mdi file and printing from that, but that didn't work either. I am using
Word 2003 on a Vista O/S. I verified that my printer driver is the correct
one for Vista. (The printer is an HP Photosmart 8450). Any help would be
very much appreciated!
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bluebonnet Bluebonnet is offline

Suzanne, Yes, that was already checkmarked. I tried it again just to be
sure...still no luck. Is there something else I can try? Thank you!!