Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
bird lover bird lover is offline

Default heading on table over two pages

I use word 2000 and 2003. A table extends over two or three pages. It
starts in the middle of page 1 after I've typed a bunch of words.

The first line consists of headings, I skip a line and below that I type
information in multiple rows. Then page 2, 3 etc appear.

I want the portions of the table on page 2, 3 etc to automatically have a
top lne repeating the headings. Any suggestions. I can't just copy and
paste a row onto the top line, because the work is dynamic and the actual
first row of information on page 2 and 3 changes.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
DeanH DeanH is offline

Select the rows you want to repeat on subsequent pages (this selection must
include the first (top-most) row) Table menu, click Heading Rows Repeat.
Hope this helps
DeanH