Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hans Feitz Hans Feitz is offline

Default how to change the order of prompting of "fill-in" fields?

I have an Office Word 2003 document template with several "Fill-in" fields
and some extra of these fields were added later. When I create a new document
based on this template, the order of prompting of these fields is the same as
the order of creating them and that is now confusing. Can this order be
changed?

Thanks, Hans Feitz
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It would be better to use a userform.

See the article "How to create a Userform" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms/CreateAUserForm.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.