Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Michelle Michelle is offline

Default vertical line spacing...need help

Hi.
Could someone please tell me how to fix a problem I have with the page
layout in XP Word.
Somehow the template has changed, so that if I press enter for a new line
after writing a paragraph the curser skips right down to the bottom and
starts again there. When I press enter again it goes straight to the bottom
again and aligns the paragraphs in an equally vertically spaced fashion.

I know how to change the template but Im just not sure what I need to
change so that instead of it equally vertically aligning each paragraph over
the entire page Im able to just press enter and get the next line...

Please help someone.

Much appreciated,
Michelle
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

On the File menu, click Page Setup. Click the Layout tab. For
"Vertical alignment," choose "Top," and then click the Default button.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP