Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ron Ron is offline

Default The "Design" tab is missing in Word 2007

All I want is a header on page 1 and the HELP file says to use the DESIGN tab
but I do not have one.

Why is Microsoft HELP only useful if you know what you are doing? It could
not parse Design Tab missing gave me pages of garbage about setting tabs.
Obviously a user critical KEYWORD field is needed in HELP to understand what
the user wants.

After 19 years using Winword 1 in 1990 to Office 2003 now, why the heck did
Microsoft dump 19 years of user intuative experience?