Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
jexie jexie is offline

Default version and customize

I posted two messages and got answers to both of them, however they went into
junk mail and got removed before I could look at them. My thanks for the
answers I'm sorry they were lost. How can I find them on the dicussion
group? I have searched on them and found answer (not mine) for customize, bu
not the version one.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Here is the answer that fellow MVP Stefan Blom supplied to your other
question which you asked in the DocManagement newsgroup:

Click File | Versions. If it is selected, clear the "Automatically save a
version on close" option. Open the various versions in order to determine
which one you want to keep. Use File | Save As to save the version as a
separate file. When you are done, delete the versions in the list of
"Existing versions."

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP