reno

Default Change image color

Have scanned my signature in as a JPEG, it went in as black, would like to
change to red or other color to use in color printing. Red inks I have tried
are not as "solid" as the black and look pretty weak. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
hughess7

I tried this in Paint but couldn't find an easy way of doing it. I magnified
the image and went over it with the pencil with a different colour selected.
It came out ok but not perfect. Is there a better package out there for doing
this which is free/shareware?

Thanks
Sue

"reno" wrote in message
Have scanned my signature in as a JPEG, it went in as black, would like to
change to red or other color to use in color printing. Red inks I have

tried
are not as "solid" as the black and look pretty weak. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor

SnagIt from www.techsmith.com is not free, but there is a handy graphics
editor called Catalog included with it. This will allow you to simply change
the colours. Try the demo - which should last long enough to do this. You
may find this utility so useful that you will want to part with money