Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
tomneedshelp with windows tomneedshelp with windows is offline

Default text box problems

i have composed a resume on word in office 2007. I included two text boxes.
The resume looks fine on word and fine when I print it. But.. when i copy and
paste it to an e mail or job application one of the text boxes moves over
some other type and the other moves from its place to the bottom of the
resume. How do I correct?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

I would suggest that you save the document as a .pdf file.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

wrote in message
i have composed a resume on word in office 2007. I included two text boxes.
The resume looks fine on word and fine when I print it. But.. when i copy
and
paste it to an e mail or job application one of the text boxes moves over
some other type and the other moves from its place to the bottom of the
resume. How do I correct?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
tomneedshelp with windows[_2_] tomneedshelp with windows[_2_] is offline

"tomneedshelp with windows" wrote:

i have composed a resume on word in office 2007. I included two text boxes.
The resume looks fine on word and fine when I print it. But.. when i copy and
paste it to an e mail or job application one of the text boxes moves over
some other type and the other moves from its place to the bottom of the
resume. How do I correct? I did save the file as pdf but the problem continues. Is there a way to ensure that the text boxes stay in their intended place when a document is being copied and pasted?