Mark T.

Default Word to PDF Conversion Nor Formated the Same

When I create a PDF document from a Word document the pagination is slightly
off. The last line on a couple of pages pushes to the next page when the PDF
is created. Any suggestions what formating or configurations might need to be
modifed so I get an exact copy when I create the PDF?
Doug Robbins

The way that Word lays out a document is dependent upon the printer that is
active under FilePrint. You should have the Adobe PDF "printer" active
when you are creating the document so that the file that is created when you
print will be the same as what you see on the screen.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP