Anna Mary

Default How do I print info on the back of a postcard?

I am having my artwork printed on 4 by 6 inch postcards and I would like to
be able to print the title of my work and my name on the reverse side of the
postcard, dividing the space in half using black ink. How do I go about
setting up the information to be printed? The desing will be verticle.
Anne Troy

First make sure your printer can print on 4" x 6" paper. Many cannot. Then,
if you can, you simply have to use a custom page size. If you really can't
work it our yourself, send me an email (tho my darn email is down at the
moment), and I'll create a template with which you can work.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Anna Mary" Anna wrote in message
I am having my artwork printed on 4 by 6 inch postcards and I would like to
be able to print the title of my work and my name on the reverse side of
the
postcard, dividing the space in half using black ink. How do I go about
setting up the information to be printed? The desing will be verticle.

Anna Mary

Thank you so much for your reply. I did what you said and it worked! I
think I was just intimitdated by the whole thing, but when I sat down and
logincally put in the information (trial and error) I did finally get it
right. I will have the postcards printed profesionally and then print the
back myself.
Thanks again,
Anna Mary

"Anna Mary" wrote:

I am having my artwork printed on 4 by 6 inch postcards and I would like to
be able to print the title of my work and my name on the reverse side of the
postcard, dividing the space in half using black ink. How do I go about
setting up the information to be printed? The desing will be verticle.

Anne Troy

Cool beans, tho I didn't do much!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com