Squeaky

Default Office Assistant problem

I'm running office 2000 on a 98se OS.

I get the "There was a problem starting the Office Assistant. Would
you like to try reinstalling it?" error. When I say yes and re-install it I
get the message again. I even uninstalled the entire program and started from
scratch.
Any ideas how to fix it?

Thanks,

Squeaky

Beth Melton

Is there another version of Office or Office application installed on
the computer?

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word