lazyslug

Default Form Field Drop-Down List Box Maximum 25 items

Is there any way to increase the number of items allowed when creating forms
with drop-down list boxes? I keep on getting "Maximum 25 items" error
messages.
garfield-n-odie

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=306258 "How to create a
combo box that contains more than 25 items in Word 2002" and
http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userfo...eAUserForm.htm .