dealn2

Default MS Word 2000

I have a two page document. The first page is spaced fine. The second page
appears to have something set to fill the page to the bottom. There are only
8 lines on the page but it spaces each line out to fill to the bottom margin.
I have looked at everything I can think of for page settings and paragraph
settings and both page one and two appear to be the same.