Sue

Default Protecting tables

How can I, or can I, protect some areas of a table to ensure that data can be
added or edited only in certain columns/rows?
macropod

Hi Sue,

You can't protect just part of a table, but you can protect the whole table
(by protecting the section it's in for forms). By using formfields in the
protected section (set them up before you protect the section), you can
allow your users to input data into the specified cells only.

Cheers
PS: You might want to put the table in its own section if you also want your
users to be able to edit other parts of the document.