Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Raz

Default How do I fix the size of a massive header?

For some reason when my mum works on the computer, the header takes up an
enermous amount of space even though it is empty. I've tried using the ruler
to make it smaller but to no avail. The header is completely empty - no
spaces or anything. If there is anyone there who knows how to fix this
problem then it would be appreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc

Raz,
Have you checked in File - Page-settings - layout tab if the vertical
center options is set, if so set it to top again and see if it helps.
Luc
"Raz" schreef in bericht