Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
skyraider

Default type 2 lines, save, lines show up at top and bottom of page

When I type 2 lines and print preview, the lines show up (and print) one line
at the top and one at the bottom. type more lines and the lines are spaced
evenly on the first page. What is my problem?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 06:08:02 -0800, skyraider
wrote:

When I type 2 lines and print preview, the lines show up (and print) one line
at the top and one at the bottom. type more lines and the lines are spaced
evenly on the first page. What is my problem?

In File Page Setup Layout, change the Vertical Alignment setting
from Justified to Top.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman