Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lanovak

Default labels-changing label size

I have a labels document that I created in which I used address labels (Avery
5260), I want to change these to file folder labels (Avery 5366). Is there
any way to do this or do I have to create a new document. If so, is there an
easy way to copy the whole page and paste the old labels to the new doc?
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See "Convert Labels into Mail Merge Data File" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at:

http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm

and then, if you don't know what to do next,

See the article "Mailmerge Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham Mayor's
website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"lanovak" wrote in message
I have a labels document that I created in which I used address labels
(Avery
5260), I want to change these to file folder labels (Avery 5366). Is
there
any way to do this or do I have to create a new document. If so, is there
an
easy way to copy the whole page and paste the old labels to the new doc?
Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman

lanovak wrote:
I have a labels document that I created in which I used address
labels (Avery 5260), I want to change these to file folder labels
(Avery 5366). Is there any way to do this or do I have to create a
new document. If so, is there an easy way to copy the whole page
and paste the old labels to the new doc? Thanks.

See http://www.gmayor.com/convert_labels...mail_merge.htm for directions
to make a mail merge source document from the existing labels. Then see
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_lab...th_word_xp.htm to see how to send
that source to the new labels.

--
Regards,