Sherry Lee

Default Importing an excel document (address list) to a Word address book

I am trying to import an address list from excel to an address lbook in Word
so I can print labels for the names in the address list. Any suggestions?
Doug Robbins

Use the Excel file as the data source for a label type mailmerge in Word.

If you are using XP of 2003,

See the article "Mail Merge to Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Sherry Lee" Sherry wrote in message
I am trying to import an address list from excel to an address lbook in
Word
so I can print labels for the names in the address list. Any suggestions?

Sherry Lee

Thanks again. I almost got it right - have to make a few modifications to
the excel spreadsheet but then I can finally print labels.

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Use the Excel file as the data source for a label type mailmerge in Word.

If you are using XP of 2003,

See the article "Mail Merge to Labels with Word XP" on fellow MVP Graham
Mayor's website at

Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Sherry Lee" Sherry wrote in message
I am trying to import an address list from excel to an address lbook in
Word
so I can print labels for the names in the address list. Any suggestions?

Inserting address from Outlook contact list on envelope in Word 20 Joan Microsoft Word Help 4 June 8th 05 05:43 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Missing information when merging excel sheet in Catalogue document fredgo Mailmerge 1 March 24th 05 11:40 AM
How do I merge Word document with Excel one? Fermanov Microsoft Word Help 2 March 24th 05 02:03 AM
Insert Excel Worksheets into Word Document Barb Reinhardt Microsoft Word Help 1 December 1st 04 06:30 PM