LOUISE

Default WORD 2002 will not display ASPX clip files.

Hello all! I have installed word 2002 on three systems and have found that
the clip art will not display. When I make a selection pictures will display
and when I point to them I can see the extensions and some are .wmf files but
most are .ASPX clipart files. It is these ASPX clipart files that will not
display in word 2002. What happens is that a tag associated with the clipart
will display in word 2002. When I double click on that tag the windows media
center will open but again will not display the clip. I have looked on the
net to search the knowledgebase as well as google and help in word. I have
even downloaded all of the windows updates as well as the office updates that
I could find and still no display with this ASPX clip file!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've got a huge ASPX headache!!!!

Thanks,
Louise
garfield-n-odie

Maybe your internet cache is full. In Internet Explorer, click on Tools
| Internet Options | General | Delete Files | OK. Then try to access
the clipart again.

macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
Word 2002 Doesn't Display Embedded Images J_Schneider Microsoft Word Help 1 December 23rd 04 01:21 AM