Miraclgae

Default How do I remove text frame corners in word?

I'm getting taxt frame corners in each corner of the word document and I
can't find the button that switches it off. How do I do this in Word?
What's really weird, is that it seemed to happen overnight!
SVC

Try this link:

http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=839371

"Miraclgae" wrote:

I'm getting taxt frame corners in each corner of the word document and I
can't find the button that switches it off. How do I do this in Word?
What's really weird, is that it seemed to happen overnight!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rachel Rachel is offline

spooky

Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Converted document from WordPerfect. New footnotes are not being. C Lowman Microsoft Word Help 1 January 26th 05 11:19 PM
Excel worksheet in Word linked text boxes Eduardo Oliveira Page Layout 0 January 6th 05 12:23 AM