Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Alectrical Alectrical is offline

Default Append a PDF File

Hi

I would like to append a PDF drawing to the back of a word document, is this
possible.

I've tried copy and paste, which works, but much of the detail is lost.

Best Regards
Alec
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TC TC is offline

Hi,

A Print Screen of the pdf may work. Open the pdf, then hold down the Alt key
and press the Pr Scrn key (at the end of the top row of keys, beside F12).
You can then paste that into Word.

Tc

"Alectrical" wrote:

Hi

I would like to append a PDF drawing to the back of a word document, is this
possible.

I've tried copy and paste, which works, but much of the detail is lost.

Best Regards
Alec

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I'd be tempted to convert the Word doc to a .pdf and then append the other
..pdf file to it.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Alectrical" wrote in message
Hi

I would like to append a PDF drawing to the back of a word document, is
this
possible.

I've tried copy and paste, which works, but much of the detail is lost.

Best Regards
Alec

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Henk57[_117_] Henk57[_117_] is offline

In Adobe 8 you can export the pdf to several picture formats (ao to jpg)
- (File/Export). This effectively generates for each page a picture,
ready for inserting into Word in the best possible quality. I dont
know if this option of Adobe is available in previous versions.

JoAnn Paules;2467776 Wrote:
I'd be tempted to convert the Word doc to a .pdf and then append the
other
..pdf file to it.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Alectrical" wrote in message
...-
Hi

I would like to append a PDF drawing to the back of a word document,
is
this
possible.

I've tried copy and paste, which works, but much of the detail is
lost.

Best Regards
Alec -

--
Henk57
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

There are several different ways to do this. Some can be edited down the
road, some can't. It all depends on what the OP had in mind.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher