Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Diane In The Spring Diane In The Spring is offline

Default How to shut off file summary at end of Word document?

How do I stop Filename Summary auto attached at end of Word document?

Attached to every Word doc I write, is a File summary containing the
following:
Filename Creation Date
Directory Last Save ON
Template etc., etc., etc.
Title
Subject

How do I delete this unwanted attachement? It also creates an add'l page of
print.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Diane In The Spring wrote:
How do I stop Filename Summary auto attached at end of Word document?

Attached to every Word doc I write, is a File summary containing the
following:
Filename Creation Date
Directory Last Save ON
Template etc., etc., etc.
Title
Subject

How do I delete this unwanted attachement? It also creates an add'l
page of print.

In the Print dialog, click the Options button at the bottom left. In the
Options dialog, uncheck "Document properties" (in Word 2007, this is "Print
document properties" in the "Printing options section).

The option change should stay in effect until you manually change it, but
I'm not sure how it got turned on in the first place. Either you checked it
by mistake, or possibly a badly programmed add-in did it.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman