MS@SMS

Default WHY IS THE TEXT CURSOR TINIER THAN MY FONT IN WORD 2003?

The cursor is the size of a large period suddenly today. I have not made
changes to my hardware or software.
It types the correct size font for me but why has it suddenly gotten so
tiny. Anybody out there have any ideas? I figure I must have accidentally
changed a setting, but I don't have a clue what it is.

Thanks for any information. MS
Graham Mayor

Switch the zoom to 500% then back to your usual preference. It is a minor
bug and this is reported to fix it. You can record a macro to do this should
the problem re-occur.

macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
I cannot get font size 6 in Word 2003? JohnCR Microsoft Word Help 1 December 9th 04 11:12 AM