Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Louie in Baghdad Louie in Baghdad is offline

Default How do I append a document to an open document?

Hi!

Simple question ... I simply want to append a file to the end of a Word
document I'm editing. I might need to know how to insert that same file
within the document between pages too.

Sorry for being intuitive challenged ...

Louie
Baghada
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

At the end of the document, insert a Section Break, Next Page. With the
cursor in the new section, use Insert, File.

If you need to insert it in the middle of a document, you can again use
Insert, File, but without putting in Section Breaks, it may mess up your
formatting and/or Headers and Footers.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"Louie in Baghdad" wrote in