Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] Jason.Haworth@gmail.com is offline

Default Print Multiple Documents with One Print Command?

I have multiple documents all in a different format (i.e. Excel, Word,
PDF, etc) that I need to print. But when I select each document in the
directory and right click and select print, it still sends multiple
print commands to the printer. Can I group these commands and just
send one command at one time? Almost like a temporary hold folder
until I am ready to release the command.

The problem I run into is that as other people send commands to the
shared printer, they get mixed in with my documents, and then I have to
go through and sort them out manually. This can be a big process
because some of the things I print are 40+ pages. I figure if I can
send just one command, then it will be impossible to have another
persons job order get mixed in with mine because my single job order
would have to complete before anyone else could slip in.

Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
challa prabhu challa prabhu is offline

One possible way is to print the the document to a file. Since this file is a
ouput file. You can print the document direct using the DOS command.

Click Start-Run
Type CMD
Enter the DOS commnad to the print to the logical printer.

Note: Print all types of documents to a file.