Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dono_wp Dono_wp is offline

Default Is it possible to batch print word documents.

I've got about two dozen word documents. I know what they look like and I do
not want to edit them. Is there any way to just print all of them at once
without opening them one by one.
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Select the files in Windows Explorer, right click and select Print. Word
will open for each file, but you can leave it to get on with it.