Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dleague dleague is offline

Default Can you append a document in Word?

My boss, an attorney is trying to append a word document like she can in Word
Perfect. In word perfect you select the sentence, cut and the option to
append appears under the edit feature. Microsoft help keeps giving me tips on
foot notes. Any thoughts?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Try Paste

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"dleague" wrote in message
My boss, an attorney is trying to append a word document like she can in
Word
Perfect. In word perfect you select the sentence, cut and the option to
append appears under the edit feature. Microsoft help keeps giving me tips
on
foot notes. Any thoughts?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

IIRC, the WP feature is analogous to what Word calls the Spike - allows you
to accumulate content then paste it all at once. Have a look in Word Help
for particulars.

Even more useful, however, is the Office Clipboard, which appears by way of
a Task Pane so you can identify each item as well as pick & choose what to
paste in.. Use of it is explained in the Help as well.

If neither of these two options fill the bill you'll need to provide a more
accurate detailed description of what is needed - and always specify what
version of Word is involved.
--
HTH |:)
Bob Jones