Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Office_user Office_user is offline

Default Saving macros

When I create a new macro and choose to save it in the "Normal.dotm"
template, and then restart Word, the macro disappears the second time I open
the program; although it works well when I save it in the current document
instead of the normal template.
I need to save my macros in the normal template to be available in all
documents.

Can anyone help me to solve this problem?
Thank you

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You are not saving normal.dot when quitting the program - or from the vba
editor when you have added your macro. If you are not getting the prompt, it
is likely that some add-in or other is preventing Word from saving
normal.dotm.