Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Derek Da Silva Derek Da Silva is offline

Default Serial Number

Hi Everyone,

I have a one page word doc file. In the top right corner I was to assign
the doc a number which will increase sequentially each time it is printed.
For instance, I will print 100 pages and the first page will say "1" and the
second page will say "2" and so on.

When I go to reprint another 100 documents then it should start from the
last number (in this example "101", "102" and so forth).

Could you please advise how I can accomplish this?

Thank you,

Serial Number rd Microsoft Word Help 3 June 6th 06 07:41 PM
how do I add a serial number field to a document? DaveM Microsoft Word Help 1 March 28th 06 02:52 AM
I have lost my serial number for word how can I restart. crosscaz40 Microsoft Word Help 2 September 23rd 05 03:06 PM
Date shows as serial number in Word Stuart Clark Mailmerge 2 August 5th 05 04:26 PM
Microsoft Word 2000 - Serial Number NateDog Productions New Users 2 February 10th 05 05:39 PM